Hello,

Using image.Decode with a jpeg image a I got an error:
unsupported JPEG feature: progressive mode

Is there any work around? Or another library for decoding jpeg images? Will that
be fixed on future releases of Go.

Thank you.

--
Rubén Pollán | http://meskio.net/

  • Minux at Mar 20, 2013 at 7:34 pm

    Using image.Decode with a jpeg image a I got an error:
    unsupported JPEG feature: progressive mode

    Is there any work around? Or another library for decoding jpeg images? Will that
    be fixed on future releases of Go.
    progressive jpegs will be supported in the upcoming Go 1.1.

    for now, if you must, you can grab a copy of the latest version of
    image/jpeg package
    into your project.

  • Ruben Pollan at Mar 20, 2013 at 8:17 pm
    Quoting minux (2013-03-20 20:34:07)
    Using image.Decode with a jpeg image a I got an error:
    unsupported JPEG feature: progressive mode

    Is there any work around? Or another library for decoding jpeg images? Will that
    be fixed on future releases of Go.
    progressive jpegs will be supported in the upcoming Go 1.1.

    for now, if you must, you can grab a copy of the latest version of
    image/jpeg package
    into your project.
    Nice. I'll wait for Go 1.1.

    Thanks.