I've discovered that my Go proxy server program no longer works on ClearOS
5 (a RedHat-based distro using Linux 2.6.18). net.Listen now returns the
error "invalid argument". hg bisect points to revision 1b4f2eb45509 (net,
syscall: use accept4 and SOCK_CLOEXEC on Linux).

So, as of Jan. 28, the status of RHEL5-based systems has dropped from
"unsupported" to "just plain incompatible", right?

  • DisposaBoy at Mar 8, 2013 at 7:42 pm
    IIRC this was already reported and fixed . search the list or bug tracker and you'll probably find it

  • Andy Balholm at Mar 8, 2013 at 8:30 pm