Let's say I have several domains, several websites, and on server with one
ip. Each website is a go program running on the vps and listening to a
different port. Now I want to have one go program that listens to port 80
and redirects requests to the right port depending on the host header in
the request.

How would I go about something like that?

  • Gary b at Mar 8, 2013 at 1:06 am

    How would I go about something like that?
    See http://godoc.org/net/http/httputil#ReverseProxy