I don't know the how to treat the rest ... style argument

http://play.golang.org/p/EjZqTbtgVf

the error of compiler is :too many arguments in call to _Cfunc_sprintf

should I wrap it as fixed length argument

  • Minux at Mar 5, 2013 at 2:33 pm

    I don't know the how to treat the rest ... style argument

    http://play.golang.org/p/EjZqTbtgVf

    the error of compiler is :too many arguments in call to _Cfunc_sprintf

    should I wrap it as fixed length argument
    cgo doesn't support C's variable argument function.
    you will need to use wrapper functions.

  • Bryanturley at Mar 5, 2013 at 5:58 pm

    I don't know the how to treat the rest ... style argument

    http://play.golang.org/p/EjZqTbtgVf

    the error of compiler is :too many arguments in call to _Cfunc_sprintf

    should I wrap it as fixed length argument
    cgo doesn't support C's variable argument function.

    you will need to use wrapper functions.
    Or use fmt.Sprintf ?