Now I need to get inner Ips which bind in eth0, and I follow the topic
https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/golang-nuts/eof4Wq0H354

I can not get inner Ip by net.LookupHost

but I want to get inet ip, and what can I do for that?

  • Dave Cheney at Mar 2, 2013 at 4:26 am
    What about this ? http://play.golang.org/p/_NzQ2OY8FV
    Now I need to get inner Ips which bind in eth0, and I follow the topic
    https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/golang-nuts/eof4Wq0H354

    I can not get inner Ip by net.LookupHost

    but I want to get inet ip, and what can I do for that?

  • Jianfeng ye at Mar 3, 2013 at 12:21 pm
    Thanks a lot, the code works.!!