I am having a hard time with reflect ... how to check elements in a struct
for nil? Reading this group got me that far
http://play.golang.org/p/ETjr8m3VKe
but I fail on the last mile.

Re-using an accepted answer on this group
(https://groups.google.com/d/msg/golang-nuts/4oHXpsOSZbc/0h7j7oq6Su0J)
didn't help either:
http://play.golang.org/p/oZsYiy_EHb

Please help, Johann

  • Dan Kortschak at Feb 14, 2013 at 11:01 pm
    You were taking the value of a reflect.Value:

    http://play.golang.org/p/MwsWziHK6q