Has anyone written a tool that generates code for struct definitions from a DTD document?

thanks
Dan

  • Philipp Schumann at Feb 13, 2013 at 10:12 am
    If you have an XSD version of your DTD (there may be converters out there),
    you could try:

    https://github.com/metaleap/go-xsd

    Beware, generates rather verbose code..... might be overkill for simple
    use-cases.