I have failed to access http://swtch.com/~rsc/go11.html for a couple of
days.
Is it down?

  • Quarnster at Feb 12, 2013 at 8:13 am
    It's not just you: http://www.isup.me/swtch.com

    Den tisdagen den 12:e februari 2013 kl. 09:03:04 UTC+1 skrev steve wang:
    I have failed to access http://swtch.com/~rsc/go11.html for a couple of
    days.
    Is it down?

  • Steve wang at Feb 12, 2013 at 8:22 am
    Wow, it seems nobody reported this issue before?
    On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:13:23 PM UTC+8, quarnster wrote:

    It's not just you: http://www.isup.me/swtch.com

    Den tisdagen den 12:e februari 2013 kl. 09:03:04 UTC+1 skrev steve wang:
    I have failed to access http://swtch.com/~rsc/go11.html for a couple of
    days.
    Is it down?

  • Dave Cheney at Feb 12, 2013 at 8:22 am
    It was reported, privately
    On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:22 PM, steve wang wrote:
    Wow, it seems nobody reported this issue before?

    On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:13:23 PM UTC+8, quarnster wrote:

    It's not just you: http://www.isup.me/swtch.com

    Den tisdagen den 12:e februari 2013 kl. 09:03:04 UTC+1 skrev steve wang:
    I have failed to access http://swtch.com/~rsc/go11.html for a couple of
    days.
    Is it down?
  • Russ Cox at Feb 12, 2013 at 2:03 pm
    Sorry, the DSL link to that machine (swtch.com) appears to have failed. I
    don't have an ETA for it yet. If it continues much longer I'll move the
    dashboard to App Engine.

    Russ

  • Dave Cheney at Feb 12, 2013 at 8:38 pm
    Thanks Russ.

    In the interim I've been using the labels directly:

    Go 1.1 -> https://code.google.com/p/go/issues/list?can=2&q=label%3AGo1.1+&colspec=ID+Status+Stars+Priority+Owner+Reporter+Summary&cells=tiles
    Go 1.1 Maybe ->
    https://code.google.com/p/go/issues/list?can=2&q=label%3AGo1.1Maybe+&colspec=ID+Status+Stars+Priority+Owner+Reporter+Summary&cells=tiles
    Suggested -> https://code.google.com/p/go/issues/list?can=2&q=label%3ASuggested+&colspec=ID+Status+Stars+Priority+Owner+Reporter+Summary&cells=tiles