go fix is great. Do someone know of any tool that allows to do API changes
in C++ like go fix does?

  • Bryanturley at Feb 2, 2013 at 12:09 am
    I bet you could write one... in go.

  • Steve McCoy at Feb 2, 2013 at 12:20 am
    The nature of C++ makes it hard (or impossible) to write a general command,
    but you can use the clang libraries to get the job done. A couple of the
    past LLVM conferences had presentations on the subject:

    "Refactoring C++ with Clang" (http://llvm.org/devmtg/2012-04-12/)

    "Clang MapReduce -- Automatic C++ Refactoring at Google Scale"
    (http://llvm.org/devmtg/2011-11/videos/Carruth_ClangMapReduce-desktop.mp4)