I've been using go for a while now and I was going to ask if there's a way
to use "go run" with files using cgo, as I often use "go run" when
iterating and trying out new code. But then I figured that the proper way,
and just as easy I might add, would be to just rename the main function to
"TestXXX" and use "go test -run xxx" instead. Also for some reason with the
multivalue return error handling convention I most of the time find myself
thinking "I might as well deal with it" and write the proper error checking
code straight up. So I've found myself with unit testing and error handling
that magically seem to happen by themselves without much extra effort of
doing those bits that had me skip implementing them at all in other
languages. Go is indeed fun and the more time I spend with it, the more
elegant it seems.

So kudos to everyone who's been and still are involved with the project. I
can only hope that it won't be too long before it takes over the world.

Cheers,

/f

groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo