|| at Jan 24, 2013 at 6:29 pm
I can see great benefit if you used erlang supervision trees to manage go
"processes". Go processes would give a more type safe possibly faster
process while erlang's OTP framework would give you greater fault tolerance
and failure handling.
On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM, Vladimir Sibirov
That's quite an interesting project!
Is it already used in some real world applications? What are the benefits
of building heterogeneous Erlang/Go systems?
Glad to present implementation of Erlang distributed node in Go
- Publish listen port via EPMD
- Handle incoming connection from other node using Erlang Distribution
- Spawn Erlang-like processes
- Register and unregister processes with simple atom
- Send messages to registered (using atom) or not registered (using Pid)
processes at Go-node or remote Erlang-node
- Create own process with GenServer behaviour (like gen_server in
Pull requests are welcome!