Hello,

I am trying to compile go1 on Zyxel NAS device and I have this error during
compilation process. I have checked out the sources with the -u release
parameter and I guess I need a different branch maybe. Which one should I
go for? I am fine with a tarball too :-)

Thanks

LZ

  • Minux at Jan 18, 2013 at 3:02 pm

    I am trying to compile go1 on Zyxel NAS device and I have this error
    during compilation process. I have checked out the sources with the -u
    release parameter and I guess I need a different branch maybe. Which one
    should I go for? I am fine with a tarball too :-)
    please use the latest default branch.

    http://code.google.com/p/go-wiki/wiki/GoArm

    --
  • Lukáš Zapletal at Jan 18, 2013 at 4:08 pm
    Thanks, I would love to add my success storry, but there is no Edit Page

    ZYXEL NSA-310
    Architecture: ARM5

    Successfuly built default branch, going to write fan control daemon for
    this device in golang.

    LZ
    I am trying to compile go1 on Zyxel NAS device and I have this error
    during compilation process. I have checked out the sources with the -u
    release parameter and I guess I need a different branch maybe. Which one
    should I go for? I am fine with a tarball too :-)
    please use the latest default branch.

    http://code.google.com/p/go-wiki/wiki/GoArm

groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo