bash/>go get code.google.com/p/go-html-transform/h5
package code.google.com/p/go-html-transform/h5: Get
https://code.google.com/p/go-html-transform/source/checkout?repo=: x509:
certificate signed by unknown authority

Same with any go get code.google.com

OSX 10.8.2
Go tip recent

go get github without any problem
hg code.google.com work fine, but i suppouse 'go get' just wrapper around hg

Is it my personal stuff only?

  • Andrey mirtchovski at Dec 24, 2012 at 5:49 pm
    maybe this will help:

    https://groups.google.com/d/topic/golang-nuts/vWewH0Wum90/discussion