Just FYI,

I added some code for solving the Quadratic Assignment Problem
(Fast Ant Colony Optimization, and Tabu Search):
http://go.pkgdoc.org/code.google.com/p/go-gt/gt

Enjoy!

  • Kevin Gillette at Dec 12, 2012 at 10:28 pm
    It would be nice if Dijkstra and the others accepted an interface type with
    required access methods (and could internally special-case Matrix). Many of
    the graph problems I'd need to solve are very sparse, and an n^2 allocation
    may be a large waste when there may only be (n,nlogn] connections,
    especially if n is large.

    --
  • Dan Kortschak at Dec 12, 2012 at 11:37 pm
    I have a graph package which is incomplete but works for what I need

    code.google.com/p/biogo.graph

    Dan
    It would be nice if Dijkstra and the others accepted an interface type with
    required access methods (and could internally special-case Matrix). Many of
    the graph problems I'd need to solve are very sparse, and an n^2 allocation
    may be a large waste when there may only be (n,nlogn] connections,
    especially if n is large.
    I added some code for solving the Quadratic Assignment Problem
    (Fast Ant Colony Optimization, and Tabu Search):
    http://go.pkgdoc.org/code.google.com/p/go-gt/gt

    Enjoy!

    --
  • Peter A. Cejchan at Jan 3, 2013 at 12:02 pm
    would anyone like to participate? my skills are limited and style is poor,

    ++pac

groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo
postedDec 12, '12 at 11:02a