How would one integrate a golang web service with an existing IIS site?

For example, given a go web service running on port 8080, how could
inbound traffic be reverse proxied through IIS to the go service? I assume
there is a plugin that enables this but I'm not sure where to start looking.

Thanks in advance.

  • Itmitica at Dec 11, 2012 at 11:41 pm
  • Dave Cheney at Dec 12, 2012 at 12:09 am
    There is nothing special about the go http server. I'm pretty sure you
    advice about setting up IIS to proxy tomcat or apache would be easily
    adaptable for your situation.
    How would one integrate a golang web service with an existing IIS site?

    For example, given a go web service running on port 8080, how could
    inbound traffic be reverse proxied through IIS to the go service? I assume
    there is a plugin that enables this but I'm not sure where to start looking.

    Thanks in advance.

groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo
postedDec 11, '12 at 11:36p