How can one write server side code for parsing data from
rss/twitter/facebook similar to Flipboard or other content aggregators.
What are the libraries/pkg required to achive it. Pls suggest me . I am
looking something similar to the following link.

http://corgitoergosum.net/cassius-project-flipboard-clone/

Regards,
Kiran

  • Caleb Doxsey at Dec 8, 2012 at 4:03 pm
    You'll need:

    - net/http - to make the requests
    - encoding/json - to read the data
    - oauth (maybe https://code.google.com/p/goauth2/) - to login to these
    services

    How can one write server side code for parsing data from
    rss/twitter/facebook similar to Flipboard or other content aggregators.
    What are the libraries/pkg required to achive it. Pls suggest me . I am
    looking something similar to the following link.

    http://corgitoergosum.net/cassius-project-flipboard-clone/

    Regards,
    Kiran

groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo
postedDec 8, '12 at 8:04a
activeDec 8, '12 at 4:03p

Kanthi Narisetti: 1 post Caleb Doxsey: 1 post