The Qiniu Cloud Storage from China is a good example for Go language
practice. The technical founders of Qiniu were core developers of Kingsoft
and Shengda, which are both leading software and Internet companies in
China. They consturcted their products with Go language and enjoyed Go's
simplicity and effectiveness. They even published a wonderful book called
The Go Programming in Chinese.

I'm a reader of The Go Programming ebook on android and I would like to
recommend the company's case for you. Hope you'lll like it too:)

http://www.qiniutek.com/about/technologies/

在 2012年8月23日星期四UTC+8下午8时48分10秒,Paul写道: