This sounds like a very interesting project. Any update?
On Wednesday, August 8, 2012 9:37:56 AM UTC-7, brad clawsie wrote:

ongoing with a lot of code happening daily. sorry for the delays, my boss
wants me to finish this as much as everyone else.

amazon recently released an alpha 2.x php sdk to some partners which
includes some new config and auth standards i am trying to get into my code
so it isn't instantly out of date when it is released. this list will get
first crack when i have it available, and it will definitely be discussed
at the aws conference in october, so i expect something to be available for
you in september