Thanks for this post -- it helped me solve the same problem in my code!
On Saturday, May 12, 2012 6:50:21 PM UTC-4, Ian Davis wrote:

And of course, 2 minutes later I solved it :)

See http://play.golang.org/p/biK4dUpPhq
On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 11:48 PM, Ian Davis wrote:
I define an interface and a struct that implements that interface. I'm
storing pointers to these structs in a list but I can't access the
interface methods when I retrieve the pointers from the list.

As you can see in this example, I get the error
"e.Value.(*Updater).Update undefined (type *Updater has no field or
method Update)"

http://play.golang.org/p/DCEIOA7s-z

Any suggestions?

Cheers,