Hi everyone,

I've been experimenting with Go for a while, and find myself working a lot
with RegExp.
So I created this small project, called Rego, which is basically an online
RegExp editor and tester.
It might not be very useful to you but, anyway, give it a try if you want :)

You can find it here : http://regoio.herokuapp.com/

For those of you who knows Rubular, it's strongly inspired on it.

The sources are here : https://github.com/stevedomin/rego
I've already planned to add some features like sharing and a quickref.
But if you see any other feature missing, tell me, it will be a pleasure to
add it.

Have a nice day

  • Johann Höchtl at Nov 15, 2012 at 12:58 pm
    Two things:

    * Where does your CSS come from? I like the setup and ---
    * You probably won't put executables on github. Use a .gitignore or a
    proper import path and go install, as your heroku .godir suggests.

    Loving it!

    I've been experimenting with Go for a while, and find myself working a lot
    with RegExp.
    So I created this small project, called Rego, which is basically an online
    RegExp editor and tester.
    It might not be very useful to you but, anyway, give it a try if you want
    :)

    --
  • Tomwilde at Nov 15, 2012 at 2:24 pm
    The CSS is presumably twitter's Bootstrap "CSS Framework".

    <opinion>omgz! there's a framework for everything these days</opinion>

[...]

  • Zhimin Wu at Nov 15, 2012 at 5:17 pm
    Great Work! Like it.

    在 2012年11月15日星期四UTC+8下午10时24分40秒,tomwilde写道:
[...]

  • Steve Domin at Nov 17, 2012 at 10:23 pm
    I'm glad you guys are loving it. I'll try to add a quick ref soon.

    Johann, it's the bootstrap "CSS framework" as tomwilde told
    You're right I will remove the exec from Github, they've nothing to do here.

[...]

  • Steve Domin at Nov 25, 2012 at 11:11 pm
  • Shivakumar GN at Nov 26, 2012 at 11:31 am