FAQ
It seems that both in Python (from google.appengine.api import rdbms) and
in Java (import com.google.appengine.api.rdbms.AppEngineDriver;) you need
to import a library to be able to connect to
"jdbc:google:rdbms://instance_name/guestbook". Is there any plan create a
library in the *very* near future that supports the go platform on
appengine.

--

Search Discussions

  • Senior7515 at Nov 14, 2012 at 2:20 am
    Edited the subject line to be more appropriate.
    On Monday, November 12, 2012 10:35:16 PM UTC-5, senior7515 wrote:

    It seems that both in Python (from google.appengine.api import rdbms) and
    in Java (import com.google.appengine.api.rdbms.AppEngineDriver;) you need
    to import a library to be able to connect to
    "jdbc:google:rdbms://instance_name/guestbook". Is there any plan create a
    library in the *very* near future that supports the go platform on
    appengine.
    --
  • Kyle Finley at Nov 15, 2012 at 12:34 am
    You might try the App Engine Go group too:
    https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/google-appengine-go

    On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:20:49 PM UTC-6, senior7515 wrote:

    Edited the subject line to be more appropriate.
    On Monday, November 12, 2012 10:35:16 PM UTC-5, senior7515 wrote:

    It seems that both in Python (from google.appengine.api import rdbms) and
    in Java (import com.google.appengine.api.rdbms.AppEngineDriver;) you need
    to import a library to be able to connect to
    "jdbc:google:rdbms://instance_name/guestbook". Is there any plan create a
    library in the *very* near future that supports the go platform on
    appengine.
    --
  • Senior7515 at Nov 17, 2012 at 5:41 am
    Good suggestion. Thanks.


    On Wednesday, November 14, 2012 7:34:05 PM UTC-5, Kyle Finley wrote:

    You might try the App Engine Go group too:
    https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!forum/google-appengine-go

    On Tuesday, November 13, 2012 8:20:49 PM UTC-6, senior7515 wrote:

    Edited the subject line to be more appropriate.
    On Monday, November 12, 2012 10:35:16 PM UTC-5, senior7515 wrote:

    It seems that both in Python (from google.appengine.api import rdbms)
    and in Java (import com.google.appengine.api.rdbms.AppEngineDriver;) you
    need to import a library to be able to connect to
    "jdbc:google:rdbms://instance_name/guestbook". Is there any plan create a
    library in the *very* near future that supports the go platform on
    appengine.
    --

Related Discussions

Discussion Navigation
viewthread | post
Discussion Overview
groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo
postedNov 13, '12 at 3:35a
activeNov 17, '12 at 5:41a
posts4
users2
websitegolang.org

2 users in discussion

Senior7515: 3 posts Kyle Finley: 1 post

People

Translate

site design / logo © 2022 Grokbase