Hello,

we have to write a seminar paper about Google Go for university. Therefor
we have to implement a simple and typical code example for Google Go. So we
want to ask if anyone has some ideas for an example that shows the typical
use of Google Go. It should be a very simple programme, because our
programming knowledge is not the best.

Thank you in advance!

Best wishes
Dani&Steffi

  • Francesc Campoy Flores at Nov 12, 2012 at 9:01 pm
    Hi,

    Since I guess you would like to know what you're presenting I'd suggest to
    go though the interactive Go tour : http://tour.golang.org.

    You'll find some exercises that could very well be one of the examples
    you're looking for. The solutions are also available online, so you can be
    sure that the code you present is correct.

    we have to write a seminar paper about Google Go for university. Therefor
    we have to implement a simple and typical code example for Google Go. So we
    want to ask if anyone has some ideas for an example that shows the typical
    use of Google Go. It should be a very simple programme, because our
    programming knowledge is not the best.

    Thank you in advance!

    Best wishes
    Dani&Steffi