On Wednesday, June 6, 2012 9:05:49 AM UTC-7, Alexander Neumann wrote:

No idea if anybody besides me is using it for anything serious. Speak up
people :)

Looking at the declarative form, not sure how to add interact/add
functionality to the declared widgets. Specifically, in the declarative.go
example, how would you implement the logview channel (from the logview.go
example) so that the TextEdit widget displays the log messages.

Thanks...

  • Alexander Neumann at Nov 5, 2012 at 12:48 pm
    You would have to put the LogView widget from the example into your project
    and implement declarative support for it. You can create new and extend
    existing widgets as well as provide declarative support for them outside of
    Walk.

    No idea if anybody besides me is using it for anything serious. Speak up
    people :)

    Looking at the declarative form, not sure how to add interact/add
    functionality to the declared widgets. Specifically, in the declarative.go
    example, how would you implement the logview channel (from the logview.go
    example) so that the TextEdit widget displays the log messages.

    Thanks...

groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo
postedNov 4, '12 at 11:58p