Hi fellow gophers,

We have a server that intercept the 'Interrupt' signal in order to clean up
before exiting. Everything works nice on Linux and Mac but we just realize
that it does not work on Windows (We realize that the function os.Notify
has not been implemented on Windows)

The behavior that we are seeing on Windows is that the signal is being send
to the input channel (sometimes) but it is not warranted to finish thus
leaving the machine on undesired state.

I am reaching out to see if there is another way to assure proper resource
clean up on a windows server.

Thank you very much,
Jose Espinosa

  • Brainman at Nov 4, 2012 at 3:22 am

    I am reaching out to see if there is another way to assure proper resource
    clean up on a windows server.
    I do not know what your problem is. Please show us small program to
    demonstrate. Feel free to create an issue
    http://code.google.com/p/go/issues/list if you think it is something that
    can be fixed / improved.

    Alex

    --
  • Jose Espinosa at Nov 5, 2012 at 7:19 pm
    Thanks Alex,

    I just file an issue at http://code.google.com/p/go/issues/detail?id=4347

    Any input is welcome.

    Jose

    I am reaching out to see if there is another way to assure proper
    resource clean up on a windows server.
    I do not know what your problem is. Please show us small program to
    demonstrate. Feel free to create an issue
    http://code.google.com/p/go/issues/list if you think it is something that
    can be fixed / improved.

    Alex

groupgolang-nuts @