http://www.electricmonk.nl/docs/apache_fastcgi_python/apache_fastcgi_python.html

Is there something similar for Go?
It'd be immensely appreciated by me and by many many others I believe.

  • Aram Hăvărneanu at Nov 3, 2012 at 8:50 pm
    So you ran out of thread?

    --
    Aram Hăvărneanu

    --
  • Dumitru Ungureanu at Nov 3, 2012 at 8:52 pm
    My question is straightforward. I'd appreciate correct answers. Thanks.

    --
  • Evan Shaw at Nov 3, 2012 at 8:58 pm