I'm implementing a SMTP server in Go and have problems starting TLS /
getting the handshake to work.

I detailed the problem in this SO post<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13110713/upgrade-a-connection-to-tls-in-go>
.

I skimmed the group did some some google-fu and searched the Go source,
but unfortunately I didn't find an example of how to start a TLS connection
(from an unsecure connection) "properly"

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

  • Dave Cheney at Oct 28, 2012 at 10:17 pm
    Hi Eric,

    Can you please post a working code sample that demonstrates the problem.

    Cheers

    Dave
    I'm implementing a SMTP server in Go and have problems starting TLS /
    getting the handshake to work.

    I detailed the problem in this SO post.

    I skimmed the group did some some google-fu and searched the Go source,
    but unfortunately I didn't find an example of how to start a TLS connection
    (from an unsecure connection) "properly"

    Any suggestions greatly appreciated!

groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo
postedOct 28, '12 at 9:48p