The plan is to change the size of int on amd64 systems from 32 bits to
64 bits, as per the Go spec.
I just ran into the int32 issue myself, so I am very interested in a time
frame for this change.

Or is there some nightly to play around with already?

Thanks!
Hagen

  • Uli Kunitz at Oct 19, 2012 at 6:18 pm
    There is already a patch. see here: