I am very sorry to inform you that uriel has passed away recently.

He will be missed.

  • Dan Kortschak at Oct 14, 2012 at 10:47 pm
    Condolences.

    --
  • Rodrigo Moraes at Oct 14, 2012 at 10:54 pm
    awesome guy. :'(

    --
  • Patrick Mylund Nielsen at Oct 14, 2012 at 10:57 pm
    Wow, that's a shock to me. Very sad.

    He was an integral part of the Go community.