I've been playing around with exp/html and found it awesome - can even
parse broken HTML.

Is there any work built on top of exp/html? Ideally I would prefer a more
convenient node traversal API, such as XPath.

Richard

  • Martin Angers at Oct 3, 2012 at 2:07 am
    Not XPath, but I guess this is my cue to plug my library goquery (
    https://github.com/PuerkitoBio/goquery). jQuery syntax and features, built
    on top of exp/html, using the awesome Cascadia library as CSS-selector
    (depending on your needs, Cascadia may be enough:
    http://code.google.com/p/cascadia/).

    --
  • Richard Penman at Oct 3, 2012 at 11:31 pm
    Thanks Martin - will go with cascadia for now

    Not XPath, but I guess this is my cue to plug my library goquery (
    https://github.com/PuerkitoBio/goquery). jQuery syntax and features,
    built on top of exp/html, using the awesome Cascadia library as
    CSS-selector (depending on your needs, Cascadia may be enough:
    http://code.google.com/p/cascadia/).

    I've been playing around with exp/html and found it awesome - can even
    parse broken HTML.

    Is there any work built on top of exp/html? Ideally I would prefer a more
    convenient node traversal API, such as XPath.

    Richard

groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo
postedOct 3, '12 at 1:30a
activeOct 3, '12 at 11:31p

Richard Penman: 2 posts Martin Angers: 1 post