Please make sure that every package in your published repositories builds
and every directory that's not a Go package is not mistakenly assumed
to be one by the go tool.

I run

go install all

after upgrading all my 3rd party go packages and I think that is neither
unreasonable nor uncommon. This will break if the above conditions are
not met.

Thank you,

--
Aram Hăvărneanu

  • Patrick Mylund Nielsen at Sep 27, 2012 at 9:33 pm
    go install ~/myprojects/src/...
    Please make sure that every package in your published repositories builds
    and every directory that's not a Go package is not mistakenly assumed
    to be one by the go tool.

    I run

    go install all

    after upgrading all my 3rd party go packages and I think that is neither
    unreasonable nor uncommon. This will break if the above conditions are
    not met.

    Thank you,

    --
    Aram Hăvărneanu