I saw something flow by yesterday about Go packages to use google
storage. And, I did not watch carefully: how is it working out? I
could use such a package ... but I could not tell how fine a block
size one could have, I left with the impression that the chunks were
units of one MiB. Did I read this incorrectly?

thanks

ron

  • Paddy Foran at Sep 26, 2012 at 8:38 pm
    The only way (I know of) to work with Google Storage right now is through the JSON API, which is currently in limited preview: https://developers.google.com/storage/docs/json_api/

    If you request access, I got access in a couple weeks, I think. They may be moving faster (or slower) now. The JSON API supports all of Google's generated libraries, including the Go one.

    I can't help you with regards to the block size, sorry.

    I saw something flow by yesterday about Go packages to use google
    storage. And, I did not watch carefully: how is it working out? I
    could use such a package ... but I could not tell how fine a block
    size one could have, I left with the impression that the chunks were
    units of one MiB. Did I read this incorrectly?

    thanks

    ron

groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo