I need to read the messages of a window (to know when its size has changed)
but since can not be subclassed a window that belongs to another process
then I have to create a new console window.

And here is the problem because that window is closed and is showed "exit
status 1" in the main window where is run the program. So I can not know
which is the reason.

Here is the code[1]. Any idea to can debug it or for that it does not close
that new console window?
Note that I used an infinite loop at the end of main function to try that
new console window were not close but it does not works.

I've checked that all funcions are right, except TrapSize and winProc due
this problem.

[1]: http://pastebin.com/hdcTNRqw

groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo