I'm looking for advice, guidance, and/or a mentor for cleaning up my
project before 'officially' releasing.
go-symexpr <https://github.com/verdverm/go-symexpr>, a package for symbolic
expression manipulation.
This project is coming out of my masters thesis work on symbolic regression.

I definitely need to put some time into the README, comments for go doc,
and more testing.
It also depends on another package I've built but haven't put on github.

best,
Tony

Search Discussions

  • Roger peppe at Sep 12, 2012 at 9:22 am