Hello!

I'm writing an IRC bot for Go support, it have fast documentation search
and assist with popular topics.
I'd like to add to a bot an ability to compile and run small pieces of code
with result outputted to the channel.

Would be awesome if I'd be able to use play.golang.org service to run the
snippets.

Kind regard,
Alex.

  • Andrew Gerrand at Mar 28, 2016 at 9:26 pm
    That's fine, so long as you supply a unique string as the User-Agent. What
    should that string be? (The name of your bot and a URL, typically.)
    I'm writing an IRC bot for Go support, it have fast documentation search
    and assist with popular topics.
    I'd like to add to a bot an ability to compile and run small pieces of
    code with result outputted to the channel.

    Would be awesome if I'd be able to use play.golang.org service to run the
    snippets.

    Kind regard,
    Alex.

  • Akira Kri at Mar 29, 2016 at 7:34 am