There will be some upcoming performance changes for golang specific ppc64 &
ppc64le which will need reviewers. Anyone interested in reviewing those
changes, specifically the tuned asm code?

Thanks.

  • Minux at Mar 23, 2016 at 3:17 pm
    I will review them.

    I just reviewed and submitted the bytes.Equal CL, is there anything else
    that I missed?

  • Lynn A. Boger at Mar 23, 2016 at 3:29 pm
    For now, this is the only one.

    We are planning to have more changes coming up and thought it would be
    good to have a few reviewers so they would
    get reviewed in a timely manner.

    I had a question about the disassembler for ppc64/ppc64le that has not
    been answered. Is there something I
    can do there to help get that in place and working?