Over this weekend and the evenings of next week I plan to make a number of
improvements to the oracle tool, which I will (at long last) rename to
guru. The name change will allow me to make incompatible changes without
breaking anyone. I will probably use a fair amount of TBR.

Details:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UErU12vR7jTedYvKHVNRzGPmXqdMASZ6PfE7B-p6sIg/edit#heading=h.t5rbcuy7di7j

  • Russ Cox at Feb 12, 2016 at 4:58 am