Hello,

The trybots seem to ignore requests for CLs on the x/term repo. I had
a quick look in the x/build repo but couldn't spot the place to add
the repo.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks

Dave

  • Brad Fitzpatrick at Dec 14, 2015 at 2:56 pm
    https://github.com/golang/go/issues/11179
    https://go-review.googlesource.com/#/c/10962/

    The trybots seem to ignore requests for CLs on the x/term repo. I had
    a quick look in the x/build repo but couldn't spot the place to add
    the repo.

    Can anyone help ?

    Thanks

    Dave
  • Dave Cheney at Dec 14, 2015 at 3:24 pm
    Thanks Brad. I completely forgot the trybots ignored all the subrepos/