Hi all,

I know that new features are not accepted during a feature freeze, but are
fixes for bugs still accepted? Is anything tagged with the 1.6 milestone
something that can be worked on and submitted? Just looking to lend a hand.

Anthony

  • Dave Cheney at Nov 28, 2015 at 1:17 am
    Yes, there are still many bugs targeted to 1.6 to be fixed. You can find
    the dashboard here, https://swtch.com/godash/release
    I know that new features are not accepted during a feature freeze, but are
    fixes for bugs still accepted? Is anything tagged with the 1.6 milestone
    something that can be worked on and submitted? Just looking to lend a hand.

    Anthony

  • Anthony Canino at Nov 28, 2015 at 1:24 pm
    Thanks Dave, exactly what I was looking for.