Hi all, I have a couple quick questions about contributing to go. I
apologize if this is not the right place for this.

1. In the context of bug fixes, should I have a discussion with someone
first before submitting a CL or should I submit a CL if I believe I have
fixed a bug and all tests have passed?

2. Is it preferable to email golang-dev to have a discussion about fixing a
certain bug or to post on the issue on github?

Appreciate the time,
Anthony.

  • Andrew Gerrand at Aug 21, 2015 at 2:05 pm