Go 1.5 is out (see mail to golang-announce/golang-nuts).

Thanks very much to everyone who contributed. It really is a massive group
effort, and we appreciate all the help. Go would be dramatically less
without all of you contributing.

We'll keep the freeze on for the next 24 hours or so just to make sure we
don't have any major Go 1.5 problems. Then we'll start work on Go 1.6,
including code reviews. I'll reply to this thread when we're ready for that.

Thanks again.
Russ

  • Russ Cox at Aug 21, 2015 at 3:14 am
    I've updated https://swtch.com/godash/release to show Go 1.6 work. Here we
    go!

    Russ

  • Russ Cox at Aug 21, 2015 at 3:37 am
    That is, the tree is open for Go 1.6 work.

    Russ