Hello,

The scaleway arm machines appear to be dead in the water and have
dropped off the dashboard. I started a replacement on my desk so we
have coverage. Could someone with access please investigate.

Thanks

Dave

  • Dave Cheney at Aug 21, 2015 at 3:24 am
    Ping.
    The scaleway arm machines appear to be dead in the water and have
    dropped off the dashboard. I started a replacement on my desk so we
    have coverage. Could someone with access please investigate.

    Thanks

    Dave
  • Brad Fitzpatrick at Aug 21, 2015 at 3:37 am
    I can't get to this until Monday morning US/Pacific. Then I'll try to
    finish getting us onto the new arm images which should be more robust.
    The scaleway arm machines appear to be dead in the water and have
    dropped off the dashboard. I started a replacement on my desk so we
    have coverage. Could someone with access please investigate.

    Thanks

    Dave
  • Dave Cheney at Aug 21, 2015 at 3:40 am
    Thanks Brad. I'll keep running my linux/arm builders for a while.
    I can't get to this until Monday morning US/Pacific. Then I'll try to finish
    getting us onto the new arm images which should be more robust.
    The scaleway arm machines appear to be dead in the water and have
    dropped off the dashboard. I started a replacement on my desk so we
    have coverage. Could someone with access please investigate.

    Thanks

    Dave
  • Dave Cheney at Sep 11, 2015 at 12:11 am
    Gentle nag.