Who's going to be at gophercon?

I will be there for the workshop day and the hack day, but I have no plans
for either. It would be nice to meet up with contributors on one or both of
those.

Russ

  • Robert Griesemer at Jun 5, 2015 at 4:40 am
    I'll be arriving on Tue (7/7) in the afternoon, and leave on Sat (7/11) -
    so present at the end of the workshop day and all of the hack day.

    (I'm planning to add a week of vacation to explore the Rocky Mountains,
    likely staying in Boulder or Estes Park).

    - gri
    I will be there for the workshop day and the hack day, but I have no plans
    for either. It would be nice to meet up with contributors on one or both of
    those.

    Russ

  • Aram Hăvărneanu at Jun 5, 2015 at 8:11 am
    I'll be there as well, with no plans for 7th and 10th.

    --
    Aram Hăvărneanu

  • Dave Cheney at Jun 5, 2015 at 8:13 am
    I'm arriving on the 7th and I leave for SF on the 13th.
    I'll be there as well, with no plans for 7th and 10th.

    --
    Aram Hăvărneanu

  • Andrew Wilkins at Jun 5, 2015 at 12:18 pm

    On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 9:24 PM, Russ Cox <r...@golang.org <javascript:>>