Hi gophers,

The nacl builders have been updated because the NaCl upstream introduced
a breaking change and our new builder has been updated. If your CL has not
synced to the latest tip and include rev 003dccfac41c (CL 1755), your trybot
run will have nacl failures like this one:
https://storage.googleapis.com/go-build-log/f925e5f4/nacl-386_25ad7bb4.log

It's safe to ignore those nacl failures and rebase (git sync) your CL should
fix them.

Thanks. And apologize for the inconveniences.

PS: the required version of NaCl SDK is now pepper-39 or above after CL
1755.
Please see miscl/nacl/README for details.

Minux

  • Dave Cheney at Mar 25, 2015 at 3:08 am
    Thanks for the notification. I'll update the nacl-arm builder in the next
    24h and retry any failed builds.
    The nacl builders have been updated because the NaCl upstream introduced
    a breaking change and our new builder has been updated. If your CL has not
    synced to the latest tip and include rev 003dccfac41c (CL 1755), your
    trybot
    run will have nacl failures like this one:
    https://storage.googleapis.com/go-build-log/f925e5f4/nacl-386_25ad7bb4.log

    It's safe to ignore those nacl failures and rebase (git sync) your CL
    should
    fix them.

    Thanks. And apologize for the inconveniences.

    PS: the required version of NaCl SDK is now pepper-39 or above after CL
    1755.
    Please see miscl/nacl/README for details.

    Minux

  • Dave Cheney at Mar 25, 2015 at 6:24 am
    I should be working now, I'll know in an hour or so.
    Thanks for the notification. I'll update the nacl-arm builder in the next
    24h and retry any failed builds.
    The nacl builders have been updated because the NaCl upstream introduced
    a breaking change and our new builder has been updated. If your CL has not
    synced to the latest tip and include rev 003dccfac41c (CL 1755), your
    trybot
    run will have nacl failures like this one:
    https://storage.googleapis.com/go-build-log/f925e5f4/nacl-386_25ad7bb4.log

    It's safe to ignore those nacl failures and rebase (git sync) your CL
    should
    fix them.

    Thanks. And apologize for the inconveniences.

    PS: the required version of NaCl SDK is now pepper-39 or above after CL
    1755.
    Please see miscl/nacl/README for details.

    Minux

  • Minux at Mar 25, 2015 at 8:27 pm

    I should be working now, I'll know in an hour or so.
    Thanks!