We've hit an important milestone yesterday. Basically gofmt works and
most tests in go/test are passing.

Still a lot ahead.

--
Aram Hăvărneanu

  • Minux at Feb 17, 2015 at 6:40 pm
    Awesome work everyone!
    On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 6:07 AM, Aram Hăvărneanu wrote:

    We've hit an important milestone yesterday. Basically gofmt works and
    most tests in go/test are passing.
    To be precise, 937 ok, 54 FAIL as of
    rev aef945864f34497dc1bd762d13f10966e700bf74.
    Still a lot ahead
    Hopefully not much!

  • Andrew Gerrand at Feb 17, 2015 at 10:38 pm
    Nice work!