The windows builders (386, amd64, race) now use the buildlet (new ephemeral
Windows VMs created per each commit)

That also means the windows-amd64-race builder is finally back.

And it means windows is now available via gomote. (not easy to use for
non-Googlers yet... you'll need to manually follow the steps in the
env/windows/README in https://go-review.googlesource.com/4132 to create the
base image)

  • Dmitry Vyukov at Feb 7, 2015 at 10:25 am

    The windows builders (386, amd64, race) now use the buildlet (new ephemeral
    Windows VMs created per each commit)

    That also means the windows-amd64-race builder is finally back.

    And it means windows is now available via gomote. (not easy to use for
    non-Googlers yet... you'll need to manually follow the steps in the
    env/windows/README in https://go-review.googlesource.com/4132 to create the
    base image)

    Cool!
    Thanks for working on this!

    Do I understand it correctly, that gomote allows to automate race
    runtime build (i.e. checkout llvm remotely, run build, copy out the
    resulting file)?

  • Andrew Gerrand at Feb 7, 2015 at 11:31 am

    Do I understand it correctly, that gomote allows to automate race
    runtime build (i.e. checkout llvm remotely, run build, copy out the
    resulting file)?
    Yes, I'm doing something similar for building releases. See
    tools/cmd/release.

  • Brainman at Feb 7, 2015 at 12:57 pm
    Thank you Brad.

    Alex