Can I get a unique user agent to use with the go playground?

I am working on a tutorial in Go to help newcomers, and I would like to add
some interactive coding sections that use the Go Playground to help verify
that readers understand the tutorial. The site (when live) will be under
the domain yetihug.com, in case you want the domain ahead of time.

Also, is there any rough documentation of api endpoints for any corner
cases or things I need to look into? It looks like I just need to post to
/compile with the code as the body, but I want to make sure that isn't
going to cause issued.

Thanks!
Jon

  • Andrew Gerrand at Jan 19, 2015 at 9:17 pm
    Just put 'yetihug.com' in the domain name. That's all you need to do.

    And yes, all you need to do is post to /compile.