I'm running into the following error when I attempt to submit my CL:

$ git mail
fatal: remote error: A Contributor Agreement must be completed before
uploading.
git push -q origin HEAD:refs/for/master
git-review: exit status 128

I was able to verify that I've signed Individual Contributor License
Agreement on March 3rd 2014, which I've used to land a few changes in the
standard lib earlier in the year.

  • Brad Fitzpatrick at Dec 13, 2014 at 9:26 pm
    This CLA checking-on-push feature is new, so apologies while we work out
    the kinks.

    What does your .gitcookies file look like? Mine looks like:

    $ cat .gitcookies
    .googlesource.com TRUE / TRUE 2147483647 o git-bradfitz.golang.org
    =XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    I see a CLA from you for kelsey.hightower@gmail.com ... is that the same
    email address you were logged into Googlesource.com as when you generated
    your gitcookies file?

    I'm running into the following error when I attempt to submit my CL:

    $ git mail
    fatal: remote error: A Contributor Agreement must be completed before
    uploading.
    git push -q origin HEAD:refs/for/master
    git-review: exit status 128

    I was able to verify that I've signed Individual Contributor License
    Agreement on March 3rd 2014, which I've used to land a few changes in the
    standard lib earlier in the year.

  • Kelsey Hightower at Dec 13, 2014 at 9:36 pm

    This CLA checking-on-push feature is new, so apologies while we work out
    the kinks.

    What does your .gitcookies file look like? Mine looks like:

    $ cat .gitcookies
    .googlesource.com TRUE / TRUE 2147483647 o git-bradfitz.golang.org
    =XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Mine looks like this:

    $ cat ~/.gitcookies
    .googlesource.com TRUE / TRUE 2147483647 o
    git-kelsey.hightower.gmail.com=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    I see a CLA from you for kelsey.h...@gmail.com <javascript:> ... is that
    the same email address you were logged into Googlesource.com as when you
    generated your gitcookies file?
    Yes.

    On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 1:11 PM, Kelsey Hightower <kelsey.h...@gmail.com