commits with a bogus "Num" of mostly 0 I believe, but maybe other low
numbers?), I managed to break it somehow that I don't understand yet.
I probably shouldn't have even touched it because now I'm grumpy. But I
think I understand how it's all supposed to work.
For the record, here's what I did which broke everything:
I tried to make it so a builder in commit-watching mode would be able to
fix a broken commit, so I made the commit handler in GET mode treat a
corrupt entry as missing (error). And then I made the commit handler in
POST mode allow overwriting metadata.
Then I added a --commitWatcherOnly mode to the builder, and ran it for a
And then everything disappeared from the dashboard.
So I guess I broke something in the data structure which I don't
understand. Perhaps the ParentHash field went missing or something.
And yes, perhaps I should've experimented on test instance, but the code
"works" from a fresh initial state. What was broken is the state it got
into (still unknown), and I didn't know how to take an App Engine instance
and clone all its data into a separate version for experimentation. So I
did it love.
More eyeballs welcome, but I need a break.
I'll try to give it another shot tomorrow after sleeping, else Monday.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-dev" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.