golang.org/s/go14subrepo.
comments welcome here (except those suggesting a different path)

  • Caleb Spare at Aug 18, 2014 at 11:42 pm
    Hi Russ,

    In this document you refer to golang.org/s/go14customdomain but I
    think that's supposed to be golang.org/s/go14customimport.

    Does 'x' stand for something?

    -Caleb
    comments welcome here (except those suggesting a different path)

  • Russ Cox at Aug 19, 2014 at 12:19 am