What about shared internal packages?

Will a/b/c/internal/g be importable by sister packages a/b/c/d and a/b/c/e?

I think the proposal is not clear about that.

I would suggest to allow that so you can have subpackages sharing the same
internal subpackages.

comments welcome on this mail thread. thanks.

  • Meta keule at Jul 2, 2014 at 3:53 pm
    sorry, I somehow missed it. it is supported - I see, thanks.